pictures with soul
Do you need any specific photographic services? Take a look at our work, then get in touch with us right away to arrange a shoot.
Do you need help with your social media marketing? Our creative partners at Abo Creatives offer the best service around, including tailored social media workshops for your business, photography services for social media, and social media management.
They are young, creative, and delightful people to work with. So, if you think that a good social media strategy would benefit your marketing efforts, contact them at email@example.com
meet the team
Aarón Blanco Tejedor
Aarón is the son of a family of internal migrants in northern Spain. He never met his grandparents and was never baptised. These three peculiar circumstances shaped Aarón into an adventurous and unrooted soul, always curious and open to new ideas.
After moving, studying and working in various places, he met Ida-Kajsa in Seville and they began a life journey together that took them to many different places in Peru, Spain and Finland. The first summer Aarón spent in Korpo, working as a waiter at Skärgårdscentrum Korpoström, he fell in love with the island, and as soon as they moved here, he felt a spiritual transformation inside: he finally felt rooted in a place surrounded by nature, and his creativity exploded.
Always humanistic and now deeply connected to his creativity, Aarón realised that he wanted to focus on using his natural talents and hardworking spirit to help other positive companies and associations achieve their goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work by the UPV/EHU in Vitoria, Spain
- Master’s degree in Emotional Intelligence by Universidad Juan Carlos I in Madrid, Spain
- Courses in web development: Divi Business Expert Course by Wp Gears
- Courses in various subjects: Fundamentals of Neuroscience Parts 1, 2 & 3 by HardvardX, Introduction to Biology – The Secret of Life by MITx, Poetry in America: Whitman by HardvardX, Transforming Business, Society, and Self by MITx
- 2008-2009: Salesperson at Leroy Merlin, Vitoria, Spain
- 2010: Volunteer in Arena y Esteras, Villa el Salvador, Peru
- 2011 – 2019: Waiter in Bossa Nova Steakhouse (Ekenäs), Skärgårdscentrum Korpoström (Korpo), Hjalmars Resaurant and Hotel (Korpo)
- 2017: “A love song” photography exhibition in Hjalmars Resaurant and Hotel (Korpo)
- 2018: “Essence” photography exhibition in Hotel Nestor & Restaurant back pocket (Korpo), with subsequent exhibitions in La Bottega 13 (Helsinki) and Hangö municipal library.
- 2019 – present: Founder and CEO at Ubuntu Productions, Korpo
- Web development and design
- Photography and videography
- Cycling and kayaking
- Cultivating a peaceful life
- Transition of local communities to clean energy & energy efficiency
- Peaceful movies
- Reggae music
Ida-Kajsa, who is native to this Finnish archipelago where we live, wanted to explore different cultures and learn new things at a young age. At the age of 19, she followed her heart and moved to Spain to learn Spanish. While there, she founded a company in Internet Marketing, which served as the basis for her current work at Ubuntu Productions. After leading the company for several years, Ida-Kajsa and Aarón met during a business trip and began a lifelong journey together.
This journey took them to many different places in Peru, Spain and Finland. During these years, Ida-Kajsa studied to become a goldsmith and did internships in different parts of Spain with the goldsmiths she admired. At the same time she studied to become a yoga teacher in the south of Spain. While working the summer season as manager of the restaurant side of Skärgårdscentrum Korpoström, they decided to move to Korpo, a dream that Ida-Kajsa had held in her soul for a long time.
After moving to the island, giving birth to two incredibly beautiful and energetic children and battling breast cancer, she is more determined than ever to fight for a world where women and rural communities have a voice and work towards a more balanced and compassionate humanity. She works with several local associations like Pro Korpo, FÖSS and Folkhälsan, and is the director, content creator and designer of the monthly rural magazine Pro Korpo Bladet.
- MBA (Master in Business Administration) by European School of Business in Salamanca, Spain.
- Goldsmith by Axxell in Ekenäs, Finland.
- Yoga instructor by Tao Centre Yoga School in Malaga, Spain.
- Rural development and community building.
- Networking and connecting people.
- All about gardening and feeding my family with local, organic and home-made meals, Martha power!
- Hand-made products made with soul and taste.
- Yoga, nature, silence.