Productions with love
We offer an integral service for most of your company or association's digital needs: branding, web design, web development, graphic design and a wide variety of photography disciplines. Ubuntu!
Get to know more
Get to know more
We enjoy having an open and positive communication with all of our clients. We believe that by being flexible, honest, and kind, we can achieve excellent customer service, and as a result, the best outcomes for our clients.
Why to choose
We have extensive experience in the fields we work in. We have created dozens of websites that serve our clients well, we have been publishing a magazine since 2017 and have worked on a variety of graphic design projects, and we have photographed events, places and products extensively over the years. We like to use our creativity and skills to help others, and we specialise in offering quality services that focus on simplicity, together with a positive and exceptional service.
Through our experience in a variety of service-oriented businesses, we have developed the flexibility to adapt effectively to new situations and projects, and to deliver professional services of the highest quality. We believe that by putting our heart and soul into every project, we can ensure that our clients receive the greatest value for their investment and be proud of the work we do.
We like to maintain positive communication with our customers and suppliers. We understand that we are all human beings with dreams, challenges, fears and struggles. We believe that everyone does their best and deserves to be treated with respect and love. Only then can we use our work together to develop a kinder humanity.
For many years the dominant culture has told us that the real and exciting life is in the cities. We have discovered that living in the countryside can be exciting and fulfilling in many ways that are difficult to experience in the city. We value silence and nature, our creativity can only be at its best when surrounded by both. By using our services, you are supporting young life and entrepreneurship in a rural environment.
Our business goal is not to get bigger and bigger, but to build a healthy work life around our personal lives and goals. By choosing to be a small family business, we can be sure that we will be able to adapt quickly and flexibly to new situations and be in direct contact with our clients, focusing on offering creative solutions to their challenges. When you use our services, you are supporting a creative and positive family business.
meet the team
Aarón Blanco Tejedor
Aarón is the son of a family of internal migrants in northern Spain. He never met his grandparents and was never baptised. These three peculiar circumstances shaped Aarón into an adventurous and unrooted soul, always curious and open to new ideas.
After moving, studying and working in various places, he met Ida-Kajsa in Seville and they began a life journey together that took them to many different places in Peru, Spain and Finland. The first summer Aarón spent in Korpo, working as a waiter at Skärgårdscentrum Korpoström, he fell in love with the island, and as soon as they moved here, he felt a spiritual transformation inside: he finally felt rooted in a place surrounded by nature, and his creativity exploded.
Always humanistic and now deeply connected to his creativity, Aarón realised that he wanted to focus on using his natural talents and hardworking spirit to help other positive companies and associations achieve their goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work by the UPV/EHU in Vitoria, Spain
- Master’s degree in Emotional Intelligence by Universidad Juan Carlos I in Madrid, Spain
- Courses in web development: Divi Business Expert Course by Wp Gears
- Courses in various subjects: Fundamentals of Neuroscience Parts 1, 2 & 3 by HardvardX, Introduction to Biology – The Secret of Life by MITx, Poetry in America: Whitman by HardvardX, Transforming Business, Society, and Self by MITx
- 2008-2009: Salesperson at Leroy Merlin, Vitoria, Spain
- 2010: Volunteer in Arena y Esteras, Villa el Salvador, Peru
- 2011 – 2019: Waiter in Bossa Nova Steakhouse (Ekenäs), Skärgårdscentrum Korpoström (Korpo), Hjalmars Resaurant and Hotel (Korpo)
- 2017: “A love song” photography exhibition in Hjalmars Resaurant and Hotel (Korpo)
- 2018: “Essence” photography exhibition in Hotel Nestor & Restaurant back pocket (Korpo), with subsequent exhibitions in La Bottega 13 (Helsinki) and Hangö municipal library.
- 2019 – present: Founder and CEO at Ubuntu Productions, Korpo
- Web development and design
- Photography and videography
- Cycling and kayaking
- Cultivating a peaceful life
- Transition of local communities to clean energy & energy efficiency
- Peaceful movies
- Reggae music
Ida-Kajsa, who is native to this Finnish archipelago where we live, wanted to explore different cultures and learn new things at a young age. At the age of 19, she followed her heart and moved to Spain to learn Spanish. While there, she founded a company in Internet Marketing, which served as the basis for her current work at Ubuntu Productions. After leading the company for several years, Ida-Kajsa and Aarón met during a business trip and began a lifelong journey together.
This journey took them to many different places in Peru, Spain and Finland. During these years, Ida-Kajsa studied to become a goldsmith and did internships in different parts of Spain with the goldsmiths she admired. At the same time she studied to become a yoga teacher in the south of Spain. While working the summer season as manager of the restaurant side of Skärgårdscentrum Korpoström, they decided to move to Korpo, a dream that Ida-Kajsa had held in her soul for a long time.
After moving to the island, giving birth to two incredibly beautiful and energetic children and battling breast cancer, she is more determined than ever to fight for a world where women and rural communities have a voice and work towards a more balanced and compassionate humanity. She works with several local associations like Pro Korpo, FÖSS and Folkhälsan, and is the director, content creator and designer of the monthly rural magazine Pro Korpo Bladet.
- MBA (Master in Business Administration) by European School of Business in Salamanca, Spain.
- Goldsmith by Axxell in Ekenäs, Finland.
- Yoga instructor by Tao Centre Yoga School in Malaga, Spain.
- Rural development and community building.
- Networking and connecting people.
- All about gardening and feeding my family with local, organic and home-made meals, Martha power!
- Hand-made products made with soul and taste.
- Yoga, nature, silence.